Wednesday, March 7, 2012

AR- Watch Our Points Grow!

 I made this to show how our AR points are growing just like flowers!  
 I love using velcro on many projects, and the velcro allows me to move the flowers up easily and quickly.  The students have a number on their flower which represents their AR goal for the year according to their reading levels.
The 2 point clubs also give my students a visual to help them learn how to count by 2's.  This has really helped them master this skill quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi girls -- love your blog and your story about Lily Grace..God is good. I just found you and am your newest follower. COme on over and visit me sometime I'm having a lucky 300 giveaway.
    and I teach first too.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet story about Lily Grace...God's grace for us is amazing!

    I saw I am on your blog roll...I am humbled that you would add me! I am so happy to follow you. I have been having problems with blogger dropping followers and other weird things. I am not sure if you want to follow me but I would be honored if you did.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete