Monday, March 5, 2012

A Fun Way to Begin & End Each Day

 Every morning, my students greet me with one of these ways to say "Hello!"  It automatically puts them in a good mood and a huge smile lights up their beautiful faces.  I have this right outside my door.
Then, on the opposite side- we have these fun ways to say Goodbye.  At the end of the day, the Line-Up Leader gets to choose which way we will say good bye to each other.  Once again, my students always leave with a smile on their faces!  (Plus these even rhyme!)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! One of Our School Family jobs is the greeter. This person stands at the door at asks the other kiddos how they want to be greeted. Right now the choices are: a heart hug, a butterfly handshake or a frog Hop Hop Hoppy Day. We have a good-bye wisher too. It is all very sweet!

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit me when you get the chance. I am a teacher of Firsties too!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete