Wednesday, March 14, 2012

One of My Favorite Things...

I decided to buy this Banker's Box to keep my students' work in each day!  How did I ever live without one of these!  It is so great for little First Graders.  I place their Take-Home Folders in each morning after I collect them one table at a time (after I check for Snack money and notes from parents).  Then, throughout the day I have a special student at each table who gathers work for me and places it in their "Purple Table Box".  Work only goes in the box if it is stamped or graded though.  At the end of the day, the Special Purple Person gets to pass out the folders and work to their tablemates.  Best idea ever for getting work out quickly and easily at the end of the day!  I just LOVE the color, the size, and the organization of this box.

(I will show you the Special Purple People Jobs tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment